Samstag, 17. September 2011

♫ ~* Shopping With My Boyfriende *~ ♫ [Repost]

Hello peeps ! 
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

I decided to repost my old entries from my original blog.
This is so cringe .... but yeah that's my start in 2011, when I was a newbee-gal.
My English was even worse than now, so I hope you're having fun.
It's best if you look at it with a large portion of humor.

This entry is from september, 17 of 2011 ... ʱªʱªʱª(ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)

xoxo
Tamiko
(March-02-2022)

 

 Hey Girlys,

Today my morning starts at 9 clock and I felt me broken and exhausted. Then at 11 clock started the photo project which I have told you. It was not like I've imagined it, but good nonetheless.After the photo-project, I met with Felix, my friend in Freiburg.We bought him a pair of pants and a jacket for him: D He once confided to my "good" taste! and he liked it very much! : D * very proud* After exhausting shopping spree, we treated ourselves to a late and cappucino in the Freiburg main station in K amp; U Cafe. In addition there was still a delicious apple pie for him and a chocolate croissant for me ^ _ ^ ~ ♥

When we went to, I hoped that my contact lenses have finally arrived. And actually - they were lying on my desk!


Are not they great? : D

Tomorrow I'll put pictures of them on how they look worn. In town I bought some new eyelashes  - amazing


Also there are pictures of them tomorrow as they look (on eye)

And now a simply brilliant picture of Felix and me ^ ~

On the lower right image, we have cat ears: D The glasses are also used ~ ♫ like it ^ __ ^

So, small entry for today. Now is not seen a movie ^ _ ^ * evil laugh he was romantic * mags but I do not care xD

Good night my sweet
LG Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...