Montag, 12. September 2011

~* ♥ *~ Today it´s Monday ~* ♥ *~ [Repost]

 

Hello peeps ! 
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

I decided to repost my old entries from my original blog.
This is so cringe .... but yeah that's my start in 2011, when I was a newbee-gal.
My English was even worse than now, so I hope you're having fun.
It's best if you look at it with a large portion of humor.

This entry is from september, 12 of 2011 ... ʱªʱªʱª(ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)

xoxo
Tamiko
(March-02-2022)
 

 

~* ♥ *~ Today it´s Monday ~* ♥ *~


 Hello guys ! ^ w ^

Today starts my last week with my training period in photo trade. I was three weeks there and it was so much fun! But also strenuous ... however, I have got so many information there and I´ll never would miss that time in the photo trade. After the work I looked for a soap donator for my bathroom and i found!

In real it looks pinker than the photo ^ ^°  ....
Also I saved me 2 brown contact lenses from ebay, I´m very happy because they are my first pair of "normal" contacts. I´m very excited how it looks on me. I will post a picture if they are there.

 

Oh it´s very difficult to write in english for me because normaly I´m very bad in school-english ... so I try my best that you understand me ^ _ ^° maybe I write my blog in two spoke ... but i don´t know ... >_< ...

Tomorrow its tuesday ... but nothing special for this day plan so hope my contacts coming or my order by bonprix 
* w * ! Oh yes I have order some beautiful clothes and shoes on last thursday so I wait for my package ^^ 
I want to show it to you if it has arrived but till then one means to -  wait  - ♫ ♪ 
... if I hope becomes better in in English... then I can write more. Nevertheless, at the moment it is difficult for me very much.... 

Okay - thats all for now ! Wish you a good night ( ^ o ^ )~ ♥
*meow* 
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...