Montag, 26. September 2022

Shopping & Mercari order September ☆

 

 

 Hello peeps ! 
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

 

So I´m back again with a new Gyaru-crush. It was silent here... but I have a big announcement.
I'm moving!!! This friday 
\m/...(>.<)…\m/!!!
So stay tuned, it is finally my own apartment. I can do what ever I want thehehe
( ノ ^o^)ノ

... and of course I will decorate my room like a real gal!!!
But for now we need to wait till friday.
So thanks for staying.  ... 


 

 

٩( ᗒᗨᗕ )۶

...

...


(☉౪ ⊙)
jk!

I have some shopping ... and I would share it with you cuties.

where to start? ... hm....
I think we starting with my gets from today! I was shopping in my cute little town "Mainz"


I found some cute stuff in a store that called C&A
The bag remind me of Liz Lisa, 
adding a little Bow and it is perfect for gal ... but the bag was to expensive for my taste.




I end up with the pink dress and the adorable white tee



Since most of my clothes and make up a already packed... I don't wear make up till I´m in my new space.

Pullover: Orsay
Dress: Tralala
Cardigan: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Earrings: clair´s 

~ Point ~

 
 You already read it in the title. I ordered some new stuff from Japan...
I'm back in love with
And my old self in 2011 would have kissed my feet for that stuff haha
Drumroll pls
( Ŏ艸Ŏ)(Ŏ艸Ŏ )
 
 
 
 First item is this Liz Lisa dress in brown, perfect for winter.
 
 
I want to pair it with this tiny vest
In my head it is a perfect match ... but let's see how it is when it's arrived.


The shoes are not from Liz Lisa I think ... but I don't know exactly.


Lastly I couldn't stop myself from buying new(old) magazines. And I want to give "Ranzuki" a try. My favorite gal-mag are "egg" but It is not that easy to get the best issue..



 
Last but not least.... a Tralala totebag 
 Can you see how beautiful it match with my new pink dress from C&A?
 
(ᵒ̤̑ ₀̑ ᵒ̤̑) wow!*✰
 
  
 
 That's all for now. Wish me luck that my move goes smoothly
 
byeeeee 💋

xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

see you soon 🫶🏼

   I'm in Leipzig for a few days at the book fair. I'll get in touch with you when I'm back 🫶🏼 xoxo Tamiko