Freitag, 2. Juni 2023

Food haul 🍙


(* ̄▽ ̄)旦  Hello peeps!

Yesterday I was grocery shopping. I want to explore the japanese foodworld a little bit more. So I went to the local asia market, called "Go Asia".
I made a huge purchase.


Here is my haul


I really needed some essentials like Yakisoba sauce, soba noodles, nori leaves and so on. But I also found a helpful tool for onigiri!

The main reason I'm so addicted to Japanese/Asian food right now is because my sister got me this beautiful bento... And I want to be able to fill it with amazing looking and delicious food.


 
My first try for Onigiri was a success 
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜     ♡     〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)


I will try sushi next time.


xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...