Dienstag, 18. Juli 2023

♥ My Gyaru Wardrobe Pt.1 - Dresses ♥

 

 Helllooo Peeps !
(●^д^●) ~ ♥

Long time not seen. I was in a bad mood and couldn't blog ... I'm so sorry.
In the last weeks I had so much trouble, and now I'm sick ... sick in the summer ... it is a disaster. But I want to show you my gyaru wardrobe today. I build my Gyaru-Clothing for many, many years now... But unfortanly I have no specific style... I'm between Himekaji, casual and sometimes a littlebit rokku. Sometimes I like tsuyome, sometimes I prefer Onee Gyaru. It is very chaotic.
I try to find my style :D ... but can't promise 

For now I show you my dresses, I have at the moment. But I already ordered some new clothes ... upsi.

[ I stole this display idea from the beautiful Lizzie so check out her posting HERE ]

1 & 2 Ma*rs ; 2 & 4 GOLDS Infinity ; 5 Cecil McBee
1 one spo ; 2 & 3 Liz Lisa ; 4 Cecil McBee ; 5 Deary
1 & 2 Liz Lisa ; 3 & 4 Tralara ; 5 Liz Lisa

1 & 2 DELYLE ; 3 Chuxxx

This are my brand dresses I have at the moment. I'm not so sure how I want to organize all my "Gyaru Wardrobe" posts. At least I make for every category a post. But I think about sorting they by style? What do you think? 



I just noticed that I still have clothes with my parents .... oh man.
This will take years to complete haha
But I love the idea to have every piece documented.


Thats it for now, short but sweet. I try to post more in the futur! I promise.

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...