Montag, 7. August 2023

☆ I'm BACK ☆

 

Hello Peeps! (*≧ω≦*) 

I'm back from my summer vacation. ... And I instantly want back to spain.I love hot weather, 36 degrees and of cause the beach!  In the next few days I post a lot of my vacation, birthday and my gets !
so stay tuned
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

 

 First my sister and I started from the Frankfurt Airport and take the direct flight to Barcelona.

 Of cause I have a pink suitcase. *-*

 

 

Nomnomnom very expensive food ... but tasty.


 The flight was very fast, it only took 1 hour and 40 minutes. I slept for a few minutes but the seat was not that comfortable... meh  (; ̄Д ̄)

 


The view from an airplane is always special to me. The clouds look like little cotton balls. (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

 

 


 

After we land, we had a little bit time to explore the area around our hotel, so we chill a little bit in a park. It was beautiful, the park allowed dogs! In Germany we have not many places you can take your dog with you... so it was a nice suprise.

 There were green parrots like pigeons.

 

After we could check in, in the hotel we straight going to the beach. I missed the beach and the sun so much ... In Germany is the worst summer weather on earth... I swear.





When I see this piccus ... I wanna go back Q_Q  ...We only stay from JUL. 30 to AUG 5. ... next year we go much longer >.< !

This was my first post from my vacation. Tomorrow I tell you more ♡ ~('▽^人)

xoxo
Tamiko



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...