Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2023

DIY Project Accessoires Pt.1

 

Hello peeps !


Yesterday I made some DIY accessories.

I'm sick... still ...
so the only thing I can do, is DIY stuff and watch Netflix.







I started to watch the serie "Celebrity" on Netflix.

The story:

The story begins on a “murderously glamorous day,” Seo A-ri intones ominously. She delivers a live stream that quickly commands the screens of both her massive social media following and her fellow influencers as she threatens to reveal their secrets and the “cheat codes” for success. Once well-off and envied by her friends for her sense of style, A-ri has struggled financially since the death of her father. Her mother works as a tailor while A-ri has a job selling beauty products. A-ri’s been too busy to bother with social media, but after running into an old friend who’s now a successful influencer, she decides on a whim to set up her own Instagram account.

Overnight she’s catapulted into the world of e-celebrities — and a web of dirty in-fighting, all in pursuit of more followers, more likes and the appearance of perfection. And when internet fame threatens to turn fatal, A-ri’s story takes a series of shocking turns.

source: Netflix
 
I think this is a very cool serie ♥
 
xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...