Hello Peeps ♥
Here are the current Collection of d.i.a.
Think it is important to archive this for the posterity :)
As of July 2026
xoxo
Tamiko
Hello Peeps Hope you doing well? Yesterday I had a day off so like today and I really try to focus on myself right now. It is kinda ha...
So cute, I was able to see some of these in person at 109 ♥‿♥ they have a section inside of a store called Envym. I got one of the dia girl tshirts, a neon pink shirt, and a belt! The shop staff the day I was there were so cute too.
AntwortenLöschenAwww you so lucky 🍀😍 I wish I can go to Japan and see this store in person too 🥹✨
AntwortenLöschenI try to order a new belt, and the shipping and taxes are ridiculous 😭 but what can we do 🫠 d.i.a. will always be a iconic brand for gyaru… sooo I pay the price 😬 haha
Do you have a blogpost about it? ☺️ would love to read about it ✨
The shipping and fees from Japan always discourage me too 😭 I really only buy brand on a trip or from people in my country which is pretty rare. I need to post my Japan blog posts I’m just waiting to get a connector to transfer photos from my camera!
Löschen