Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2023

December Mercari Order 🎄


 

 Hello peeps!

 Christmas is coming early this year, isn't it? So I bought myself some christmas gifts. And what's better than gyaru clothing? You guess it right - nothing is better than gyaru stuff ♥ This post is a little bit different than my october order post. I just ordered a few days ago and now I have to wait. Two pieces are already canceled one day after I pay for it .... thx man.

 It is a jinxed. Last time my main reason why I ordered on mercari, I wanted something red - do you remember?
This time, I really wanted a warm, cosy, long, fluffy ..... pullover. And yes ... you are right. The most basic thing in World, was the first thing that got cancelled. I hate it, when I need to search for an alternative. This cost me like ... 4 hours. No joke. 

Look - when I selected my pieces I want to order, I have specific Looks in mind. I don't like it when my plan got crushed by the sellers.
And come on, a black pullover? This is a basic piece.  You can see, I have two black pullover in my order ... One of them are lost in space. No really - I ordered on the 12th of december and until now ... no response. In my head, I've already said goodbye to the piece... no seller takes 8 or 10 days to ship a pullover. As a rule, in such a case Mercari will initiate the cancellation at some point.

But lucky me ! There are some items they just arrived. 



For some reason my order is very dark ... wow.



In the last couple of weeks I'm a little bit nostalgic. I want to try a rokku CODE. So I found this cute GoH sweater. I have a feeling, that grunge is a trend for 2024. But I could also be wrong. 


Last but not least, here are the items that are shipped but awaiting for arrival.







You can see I found a skirt and a dress in this cute nordic-pattern I showed you in my last post.
I usually follow a certain brand or a specific style for my orders. But this time it's a little bit confused.
(And exceptionally black-heavy) 


I'm not sure if it interesting or not, but here are the items who I have absolutely no idea if they arrive or get cancelled.



I hope at least one of the warm, cosy pullovers will find their way to me. ~ haha
Isn't it funny ? All of the warm stuff stuck in "no answer"... Q_Q buuuh.


That is all for today. My vacation finally begins tomorrow.

xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...