Dienstag, 19. März 2024

🍜 Ramen-Date

 Hello peeps ! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

Yesterday I had my first real Japanese ramen (≧◡≦) ♡
I'm dating a bit at the moment... it's not that easy as a "manga girl".
(but I'm doing my best.)
\( ̄ハ ̄)
But yesterday I was invited to a Japanese restaurant and was able to eat real ramen for the first time.
It was so incredibly delicious!

sneaky piccu from my date
┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴


The best ramen for the moment. I'm wonder what real ramen in japan taste like.





Top ... CecilMcBee
Cardigan ... Amisu
Necklace ... aliex
Belt ... Shein
Jeans ... Shein


! Point ✭

It was so damn cold...so I had to wear warm clothes.
I tried a tsuyome gyaru outfit.

New bag from Shein

I have a new order from Shein... and I've already worn some pieces ( ̄  ̄|||)
but in my next post I show you what I got. I promise.



xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...