Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2023

Popteen 2010 - Winter Inspo

 


 Hello peeps!


Sorry for being so quiet for the last time. Life is going crazy. At the moment I have a Internship.And it is exhausting. I really want to wear gyaru outfits ... but it is to cold... and my boss dropt a negative comment about my "light" gyaru outfits ... that's annoying. But in a few days I had some days off and I finally can wear whatever I want. yeahi!

Today I want to show you my new favorite issue. I bought myself the Popteen magazine from october 2010 ... and this issue is everything!
Because I don´t want to picture heavy posts I only show you for now a few favorite outfit-pages. Don't worry I want to post more of this gorgeous magazine. 



These two outfits from above are so beautiful. I want to recreate them.


I wanna buy me a fur-scarf like the ones you can see on the pictures. I have some outfits in mind I wanna do.

The Liz Lisa collection from 2010 is ... *chefkiss* no words can describe this perfection.


For the winter I definitely want to find a "wintry-design"-Something ... dk how to describe the pattern. But on the pic above you can see some examples. 

That's all for now. I swear to god, I post more in the near future. pls excuse me ...



xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

  1. Loving the outfits you posted <3 The pattern you're looking for is called nordic ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...