Mittwoch, 20. März 2024

Shein オンライン注文

 Hello peeps! 

As I said, here is my Shein haul.

What I orderd VS. what I got



Super cute tops in rosé remind me of Tralala


What I orderd VS. what I got





The “Ma*rs” look-a-like dress is not of the best quality and I don’t like the buttons... (# ̄0 ̄)
but a little cutting and a little sewing and the dress is perfect!
The kitty hoodie/jacket is fantastic, the quality is so good!
I don't like the bow at the neck, but it's removable.
The fabric of the tie is very nice, I'm sure I can make something nice with it.
A hair accessory perhaps?


 
What I orderd VS. what I got


 

The jeans are awesome! I absolutely love the greenish-undertone of the pants,
It reminds me of a d.i.a. jeans. (Just a slightly more distressed look and it's perfect.)
(❤ω❤)
 
 
 
 

Love it .... the brown one is so cool, already worn it in my last OOTD.
With the right outfit it looks like an old school d.i.a. one.



The bag is cute. Not the best quality but for the propurse
it works absolutely fine.
But I think it is the least favorite item of my order.


 

(´꒳`)♡
Last but not least. Plateau boots!!!!
Finaly I got myself some new plateau shoes.
Love them. I worn them to my ramen date yesterday.
They are a little bit big on me, but I would like to put a soft insole in it.



What a aesthetic

xoxo
Tamiko




1 Kommentar:

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...