Samstag, 26. Februar 2022

kogal order from aliexpress and momox fashion

 

Hello peeps! (─‿‿─)♡

Like I promised, here we go with a new blog post. We all know, nothing goes over a cute kogal-moment. So my latest Boom are the kogal - schoolgirl vibe ... I really don't know where it's coming from cause I'm actually on semester break right now and (other than that I'm heading straight for 30... lol) but nothing can stop me to be a cute schoolgirl ... haha (ᗒᗨᗕ)

Here are my inspo pictures from pinterest.






 I already have several skirts in this style, so I didn't have to order them. But I ordered new cardigans from "momox fashion" It's a second hand online store in germany, don't know if they ship worldwide.
 

I ordered three cardigans and actually I only wanted to keep one of them, but now I fell in love withe two of them. The "Herrlicher" and the "Ralph Lauren" cardigan. The last one is from "Zara" but I didn´t like the cut of it.

I only now realized that the "Herrlicher" cardigan new would actually cost over 130€. And I paid only 8€ (´⊙ω⊙`)! ...... Now I like it even more...haha  ♡(ŐωŐ人)

 And the Polo Ralph Lauren one, cost normally, between 150€ and 180€ ... and I only paid 21€


This is the Zara cardigan. It´s cute, but it has big slits on eace side, whitch I didn´t like. So I send it back. 

Now, to my aliexpress order.

Jeah, every school girl needs a JK bag, (or whatever the bag is called) The most popular color are the dark-blue one, but I´m more on the black side. Nevertheless, I orderd the black version with the grey straps.

 
 

And have I told you about my sakura obsession?
I ordered 3 pair of different sets of cherry blossom stickers.
For those who interested, the bag cost me around 16€ and the stickers cost between 1€ to 2€.
(The exchange rate is currently 1€ to 1.13$ - Feb/March 2022)




Next things to buy, are new loose socks, bows, cute keychains for my bag and of cause students shoes. And I need new extensions ....because I have a new hair color... 

xoxo
Tamiko




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...