Freitag, 25. Februar 2022

I´m back ~ (+ very foodie haul)

 

Hello peeps! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

I´m so sorry for my long absence. A lot has happened in my life and so I didn´t get to blog. But now ME and my bad english are back for you ♥
Lately I have a new crush or "Boom" on Gyaru fashion again. And I have no Gyaru friends here in my hometown, so I need to bother you with my obsession. Haha
(〜^∇^)〜

 So where to start first  ... ? hmmm
My Gyaru-Boom started 2 weeks ago, I don't know how it came. But it hit me like a bus ... or something similar.

 

        (...yeah I have no idea what the cute girl "says" but I love the gif.)

I think Georgie (PIYO) and her incredible style are the reason why I alway come back to the gyaru fashion & lifestyle. It's so inspiring ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

I´m a little bit sad, that I forgot my last buyee order at my parents house. But when I visit them in the next time I will show you my cute gal-brand-stuff. For now I show you my asia-food haul from the last 2 weeks. And my latest order by aliexpress.



 

 
For all my new readers, I'm a german Gaijin Gyaru living in Mainz (near Frankfurt) and we have a "Go-Asia"-Store !!!
In all that time (like... for 4 years) I didn't know we have such a big asian grocery store here in my town....but a lovely friend of mine told me she often buys the ingredient she needs for her dinner in this store. (She also loves asian food and the japanese culture but didn´t know about gyaru, so I don´t think she want to be on my blog) So we met and go shopping - what can I say? It's heaven.


They have my favorite ice tea.
(灬♥ω♥灬)


 I love mochis so much (♥ω♥*)

 

Next time I go there, I want to buy gyoza.... need to remember myself.

And this is my little haul:



The matcha tea-powder is awesome. And like you can tell, the pocky and mochis are already empty xD ... they last only two days after buying. (To delicious to keep them safe)
 
 And the next pics are the newer haul from yesterday.
 

 
My dinner for today yumyum noodles and of cause my beloved oishi black tea. (´• ω •`) ♡


 
So thats all for now. Tomorrow comes a new post - I promise.

xoxo 
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...