Montag, 28. Februar 2022

♡ Selfcare Sunday ♡

 

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°  Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
 
This post is about my chilling sunday or like I say : Self Care-sunday 💕
 
 
I like the beauty cam app for the smooth skin texture, but I don't like how light they make my skin color! ... I go to the tanning salon for a sunkissed skin and this app let me look like a whiteboard. 

Good ヽ(o≧ω≦o)ノ Morning ゚.:。+゚
 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
 
In the morning I started my day with skincare and my new cute hairband. I peeled my face with the coffee-scrub, the product is vegan and smells heavenly like fresh brewed coffee.
 (Coffee is my obsession.)  
 

 

 

 
After the peeling I used this aqua-serum for moisturizing my dry face ... I never had enough time to do this routine under the week so I love it to care for myself on sundays. 
 
I finally used my new palette from primark, I showed you in the last post. At first I thought that this palette is similar to the essence nude one, but the primark palette is way more cool toned than the "the nude edition" from essence.
 

 


 
I really like both products, but the primark one has a pretty white-shimmer tone and more colours in general to  choose from. I think this could be perfect for gyaru-newbees. If I can, I want to make a simple makeup tutorial with this palette. ♡♡♡
 
 
 


For dinner I decided to make myself some delicious waffles with chocolate and blueberries.
I only use wholemeal spelt flour for my daily use. That's why the waffles are so dark.
(* ^◇^)_旦




( ̄¬ ̄ヾ)

Yeah I don't wanted to leave the house today, I just wanna do my selfcare-sunday and talk to my best friends on the phone.

And I really enjoyed to try my new palette, even though I wasn't going anywhere.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.






xoxo
Tamiko


1 Kommentar:

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...