Sonntag, 27. Februar 2022

February Gets

 


°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°  Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
 
 Hope you all doing well. Today I show you all of my february gets. 
are you ready?
(,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)
 
 I start with my new accessoires.
 
 
 
The bow, scrunchies and the bracelets are from Tedi, this is a cheap store in Germany (like a Dollar-Store) The Bow and scrunchies costs 2 € and the bracelets 1€.
 
 
Next we have more cute hair stuff and a fluffy keychain (from Tedi for 1,50€) for my schoolgirl bag.
 The pink bow-headband for 2€ also the three scrunchies for 3€ are from Primark
 

 Now we come to the make-up and decoration stuff.
 

Actually, I only buy my make-up in the drugstore, but the palette and the blush looked very promising.
Palette 6€ and blush 1,50€ from Primark  I would also like to pimp a few things so that they fit into the Gyaru aesthetic, so I bought a few diamond stickers.
 
 
 
。+.。☆゚:;。+゚ ☆*゚¨゚゚・*:..゙Clothes 。+.。☆゚:;。+゚ ☆*゚¨゚゚・*:..゙

The three tops are from primark and the were all in sale two of them cost only 1€ and the black one 6€.
I don't know what to tell you about the items because I just bought them a few days ago.
But I can't wait to show you some Codes with the new clothes.
 
 
 
 This skirt is everything! I love them so, so much!!!

I already wear them for work and my friends gave me compliments about. 
This skirt is from Primark and are a sale item for only 3€!!! I was so happy to find this cute skirt.
Next we have a simple t shirt, but I'm obsessed with sakura (cherry blossoms) at this moment so, I have to buy the Tshirt. (It only cost 3€)

 
The sweater is also from primark and on sale .... (so much sale stuff lul) the original price was 19€ but I get it for 10€.
And I paired it with my new skirt, I'm excited to show you guys an OOTD, the outfit was so cute.
 

The white shirt are from an italian shop I randomly found for 10€. On the picture you can't see it, but the middle part sparkles extremely beautiful. From Hailys I got the two tops, the leo pullover and the cute crochet top. If you believe it or not, but the sweater only cost 2,50€  щ(▼ロ▼щ)
 
 


Now to the more delicate part. Undies and nightwear. 
but I think we are all old enough to know that every woman needs underwear haha
٩( ᗒᗨᗕ )۶
 
 My new favorite store for dessous are "hunkemöller" ... but I already have all sets I really like from that store, so I was on search for a white set for spring, but I couldn't find a Set I like. ...
I end up with new nightwear, cute satin tops and a black pantie.
All undie-stuff are from NewYorker...
 
 
And a huge pile of new strings.
(Yes, they were all on sale at New Yorker) Also the purple plum colored lingerie set. 
Just like the white bra I ended up with.
No cute set, but I already have enough sweet white panties  I can combine with the beautiful bra.
Yes...I have big boobs...that's a blessing and a curse .... for all girls out there, they know about the problem with big boobs and small asian clothes ... I feel you. 
 
 


 
Lastly we have shoes. 
 And believe it ... they are not from the sale section haha
They cost me 16€ ... but I want them for my kogal outfits.
 

That´s all for this month.


 

February was my enemy. I'm glad this month has finally come to an end.
I hope you enjoyed my haul post.
See you next time 


xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

  1. Such cute gets! I especially like the brown sweater and plaid skirt 💖

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...