Mittwoch, 13. April 2022

finally ... 🥲

 Hello peeps !
(๏ᆺ๏υ)

do you remember? I placed my mercari order on the 1st of march... now we have 13th april .... I finally got my order! 

I was so frustrated about the long waiting time... 



The most Items are in the washing machine ... I`ll show you more tomorrow.
The skinny lip belt did not arrive, Mercari canceled the order.
That makes me really sad, but the Tralala belt is a dream.
I'm on my parents home for the next couple days, so I leave the belt and the starbucks termo in my dorm. But I show you when I'm back
╰(▔∀▔)╯

 Sorry it's been quiet here for so long, I'm definitely blogging more again now.

 ... but for now I'm very tired and go to bed, see you tomorrow peeps !
(-_-) zzZ



 xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ニコるん Nikorun / Nicole Abe

 Hello peeps! („• ֊ •„) Today I would like to introduce you to Nikorun. I've been browsing through my Ranzuki magazines and really like ...