Sonntag, 17. April 2022

Shopping day + new gets 🌺

 

! helloooo peeps !
⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹

 Hope everyone is okay? Yesterday I went shopping with my sister and a good friend of her. 
It was sm fun.
 First stop was "süße Liebe" it's a bubble waffle shop in Freiburg (germany). It was my first time there and I'm already in love. My cuti Mimi bought me the waffle and a cappucino 
 (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
 

My sister wating for our order 。^‿^。

 
 
It was so delicious (♥ω♥*) !!!
 After food, we went from shop to shop in the city.
 We visit TKmaxx, Pimkie and New Yorker and some other stores.In TKmaxx I found such a cute shorts and they is highwaist! The pink shirt was also very adorable, but it cost around 17€ ... this was to much for a shirt in my opinion. I left it there and hoping to find a cheaper one at Vinted or so.


 
In Pimkie my sister found a super cute outfit for hersel,
we only helped her to find the best accessoires.
She is just a sweet girl ♥ love her sm. I'm so glad we're in touch again ... there was a time we don't talk that much, cause I life in a other city.
 
Next stop: NewYorker

The most stuff I bought on this day is from New Yorker.
Sometimes this store has only shitty stuff and on other days there is a big pile of perfect clothing.
And on this saturday there was a big pile I wanted to try...
... And I bought a little bit to much 彡໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७彡 uuupsi

THIS SHIRT!!! Naruto Shippuden !?!? 

 
 
I had to stop myself ... I couldn't take everything with me ...
The same goes for this great yankee style jogging suit. ...
"Tiger Turtle" is written on the tracksuit ... xD wtf?
But I like the look of it.

 
 
 
Our last stop was Starbucks. I tried a coconut-raspberry refresher for the first time... but the lady forgot the milk... but it was still tasty.

paparazzi

 confusion  ┐(°‿°)┌
 
 
 

Jacket ... Primark
Top ... Garula
Pants ... Primark
Shoes ... NoName
Sunglasses ... Primark
Bag ... Primark
 
 

Haul Time  \(♡´౪<♡)/
 

2 tops from NewYorker and Pimkie, the blouse was around 13€ and the black top cost 15€


This dream shorts is from TKmaxx for 15€ and the skirt was 20€ ...
ミヽ(。><)ノ ... but I had to get it ... It's just to cute.


I also bought this beautyful necklace from TKmaxx, it's sterling silver and
real cubic zircons for only 25€ . I love the quality of the jewelry from TKmaxx.


Also from NewYorker

 
The yellow jacket was on sale from 25€ to 15€, and the fluffy pink pullover was 10€.
On the piccus, the pink knitwear looks similar but they are not the same color!
The upper one is much lighter and the other one is like a dark "ma*rs" pink 
(all gals know what a color I mean) 
(^_ -)≡★

 
This pullover remindes me on ma*rs, so I had to get it. It was only 9,99€


The eyeshadow palette is a gift from my mom ♥ !
The foundation and the two lipsticks I bought by myself.

Okay ... this was a long post. I hope you liked it. 


xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

see you soon 🫶🏼

   I'm in Leipzig for a few days at the book fair. I'll get in touch with you when I'm back 🫶🏼 xoxo Tamiko