Samstag, 19. März 2022

🎀 March gets pt 2 🎀


 

Hello peeps! (─‿‿─)♡

 Today I just wanted to update my recent gets.
(and yes I'm poor now haha)
But the end of the month is near, so I just have to survive for twelfth days.
And luckily my fridge is full of Asian ingredients.
I just have to cook .... yeah that's the bigger problem ... I'm so lazy



So I was shopping and found some awesome stuff I want to show you.



I bought a lot of cute stuff. And some kreativ items to draw again.
I really miss it to draw but I was so unrelaxed the past couple weeks.
So this give me a reason to start again.
à»’(⊙á´—⊙)७✎▤



You know what day tomorrow is?!
It's 。゚*.☆゚SELFCARE-SUNDAY☆゚.*・。゚

So I had to get some new face masks, one of them I already used (the one with the cute egg on it) and i's soooo good ♡ ~('▽^人)


can't resist ... when I saw this cute surprise doll box...


oh yes new asian food
... like I said, I will not starve, but die of laziness

¯\_(°á´¥°)_/¯



And last but not least, some stuff from the drugstore.
I finally found new overknee socks! For only €2.70 .... I searced for so long ... even on aliexpress socks were outrageously expensive (one pair for 5-7€.... wtf ... i'ts soucks hahahha )



That's all for now. have a nice weekend.

xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...