Freitag, 15. April 2022

Mercari Order + Gal Life

 

 Hellooooo peeps !  ♡(ŐωŐ人)

.... yeah I know, I'm one day to late with my post. But I celebrated "Karfreitag"* with my family and I was to tired the last two days ... unbelievable

*Good Friday (=Jesus Christ resurrection)

It was beautiful weather outside. We went to a little farm near my hometown and I feeded adorable chickens. I absolutely looooove chickens.

(˶◕‿◕˶✿)

 On the way to the farm there were many apple trees full of blossoms

 
!!! (●♡∀♡)  Beeeebyyyys  (●♡∀♡) !!!

And of course a happy chicken mother picu.
( the best 20cents I ever spend in my life *lol* -> chicken food)


Dress ... LizLisa
Boots ... Primark
(you can see the boots on the pic
with the chickens)
acce: ... clair´s, six, accessorize

🌸 Point! 🌸

And now! Finally my recent gets from mercari ( minus belt and thermoscan)

GOLDS Infinity dress


Tralala skirt

Tralala blouse

Believe it or not... I've already bought something from Mercari... but I'm still collecting until it's worth shipping.




xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

egg's beauty 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps !  I found a side that shows the the spring 2011 edition. I stole the pics for my blog ... I'm sorry. But I think it's i...