Montag, 24. Oktober 2022

Frankfurt - Book Fair 2022

 

! helloooo peeps !
⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹
 
On Wednesday last week Vanessa and I visit the Frankfurt Book Fair. It was a wonderful day but by the end my feet hurt sm.
But I was so happy to dress up again and do my makeup... The last seven weeks were excausting. The move and the renovation, work and studying ... My life is horrible at the moment. So it was like a day off. On this day I felt the "Himekaji" vibes. So I searced in my boxes for my LizLisa dresses. And voila, I found one.
 
 
fortune cookie in german "Your lifetime is precious, so be careful with it."
 
 

Before we started our trip to Frankfurt, we need to stop at MC Café ... I love the coffee from there. The Store had a little bit of halloweeny decorations going on.
 
 
 
 

My Outfit

Dress: Liz Lisa
Blouse:H&M
Necklace, Accessoires: Primark, TrendsGal
Shoes:Tally Weijl


The Book Fair was great, especially the Spanish Guest Pavilion:


 
Look how adorable this installation is.
 
 There was even a manga stand from CARLSEN Verlag.
But I didn't buy anything. My budget for this month is already fully up used.


 
The most perfect stationery stuff I ever seen in my life.
pink + black and leopard ♥


XXL Naruto manga
(♥ω♥*)
 
and ... how perfect is this dragon?
⊙▽⊙



So that's all for now. Hope you have a wonderful week 
(ΦзΦ) ❤️

xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love that liz lisa dress it's gorgeous, the book fair looked so much fun <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...