Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2022

Try to order my dream dress pt. 3

 


  Hellooooo peeps !  ♡(ŐωŐ人)

Will you ever be in my life?

 

 no joke ... this is the third try to order my dream dress. I found this dress back in 2014, at this time there was no chance to order Liz Lisa stuff ... so it was just a "dream" to get this dress. 


 

I remember I posted this picture from the girl with the dress, cause of the socks. I found some socks simular to them at Primark.
My last mercari order had the dress from the pic in brown instat of the dark red. But the seller dosn´t respond. ... so my first order of this dress was canceld by mercari. I was lucky enoght to find a second version of this brown dress. But after two days, the seller canceled also the order. The reason: The store ran out of stock after the order is submitted. ... I was like: okay ... this dress dose not want to be in my life. ...
BUT ! I found a third seller, who offers THIS dress.... so ... wish me luck. 




I swear, I tried to pass by... but the dress stalked me. When I open pinterest ... this collection popped open on screen. 

Yeah ... I know the "It"-piece is the bordeaux one ... but I like the brown more. ... maybe I order the skirt of this print in the wine red color..
But first I hope to get the dress ...






If you interested, the collection is from the golden gyaru era of 2011. Its the "Royal Lady" Neo Retro British Autumn Collection of 2011 




xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...