Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2022

H&M Gyaru Finds - Autumn/Winter 2022

 

 ♥ Hello Peeps! ♥
(=^・ω・^=)

 

 Since my life is so stressful at this moment, I haven't any events going on.In my free time I search for new gyaru inspiration and buying stuff I probably don't need ... but want - haha 

Next time I will show you finally my mercari order but for this post I have some super cool "Gyaru-Finds" on H&M.
(Oh - and I have a little "Shein" package, that I want to show you too.)

(°◡°♡)

 


Zebra dress & Fluffy bag

Link

 
Link



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leo scarf & Fur coat

Link
Link


 Cowboy hat & Western Coat

Link
Link


Heart Necklace & Agejo Cardigan

Link
Link

Butterfly Necklace & Baguette Bag

Link
Link


Butterfly Belt & Heart Earring

Link
 
... sold out online -.-



Link

I think this items are a good base for beginners and advanced Gyarus. I wish I have enough money to afford them all.I saw most of these finds in the store. So I had to search online for the links to the articles, but I can't promise the stuff will be available for long...
 
And here are the rest of the shots I got from the H&M store. I couldn't find some pieces online.



















I want that Q_Q .... but 7,99€ are to much ... in my opinion

So I hope you enjoy my little H&M Gyaru Finds post. If you like it, write it in the comments and I'll make a little series out of it.




xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...