Donnerstag, 10. November 2022

Vinted Gyaru Haul

 


Hey Peeps!
My Vinted order is here! OMG this was so fast. o(≧▽≦)o
I already showed you the pieces. But I will show you my Inspo-piccus with my haul.

Preview

Original piccu taken by me
The first top, reminded me on a d.i.a. Top. And in person it looks very ~ very ~ similar.

The dress is probably not the closest to my inspirations.
Nevertheless, the stripes were a reason to buy it.

Can we just talk about how cute this top is? Reminds me a bit of the Ma*rs look.

And last but not least the perfect (non) GARULA skirt. 

Now I have to go to the tanning salon. talk to you later my loves.

xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...