Freitag, 4. November 2022

🌸 Vinted - late night shopping 🌸

 

 Hello peeps! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

Last night I do a little bit of ... shopping.  

...


A lovely lady was selling some Gyaru-ish stuff. Or probably Gyaru matching clothes. So I had to make a order.The main reason why I place my order was the Tally Weijl top, that reminds me so much on a d.i.a. top.

yeah I know it's not brown ... more like a greyish-blue ... but I think I can make it worke for a gyaru look.
All in all I bought six items for 15€ (including shipping) So I paid around 2,15€ per piece. (If you count the shipping as a item) I think this is a awesome deal.




This skirt reminds me of an GARULA-skirt but I have to see it in person...
I hope I can DIY it, for a d.i.a. or GARULA look.

The two cardigans/boleros are for a DIY project. Nothing fancy, but I want to Gyaru-fy it.


That's all for this posting. I have a Shein order and a Mercari order, I want to show you next...

໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७✎▤
 

 
 xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...