Donnerstag, 3. November 2022

Lifesigns

 

Hellooooo peeps !  ♡(ŐωŐ人)

 

Today was one of this days, to dress up again. Cause I had "homeoffice"/"home-study" ... normal people dress up to go out, ... I dress up when I have "time" and can stay at home - haha jk. I forgot that today's class was online. 

My coordinate

Agejo vibes

 Pullover: NewYorker
Skirt: Ma*rs
Thighs: Primark
Earing & Belt: Shein

♥ Point ♥

Don´t forget my lovely slippers ~  ʱªʱªʱª(ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)

 A lot has happened in my new apartment, but there is still a lot of work to do... ٩◔̯◔۶

...

So many boxes and wall paint ... hope I have time to clean up till the weekend.
 
... this was my little "lifesign"
hope you all have a wonderfull day 
(づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
 
 

 
xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...