Dienstag, 8. November 2022

Mercari order from oktober ~ (¬_¬;)

Hello peeps! (─‿‿─)♡ 

how are you? Like I said... here are my "Mercari" Order ! ... from last month ... haha sorry it is so late ...
.。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。.

Skirt from Ma*rs
You can even turn it around and wear it inside out.


Another Ma*rs skirt
I think this one is from a newer collection, but I love it anyway.
 
Two offbrand skirts
 
(灬♥ω♥灬) My new boom: Cecil McBee  (灬♥ω♥灬)
 
gorgeous Lizmelo skirt. My second boom at this moment.
Liz Lisa ♡(ŐωŐ人)
 
The pullover is from Shein and the skirt ... Guess what.
Liz Lisa ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
 
A super cute Tralala bag and two new magazines (´°ω°`)
 
Ma*rs dress, brandnew with tags.
 
Liz Lisa vest ... it is so cute! ♱♡‿♡♰
 
Some offbrand boots that remind me of Liz Lisa.

 Necklace: tutuHa Replica by Shein
Pullover: Primark
Skirt: Cecil McBee
Overknee socks: NoName
Shoes: Primark

 

 ✩ ! Point ! ✩




xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...