Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2023

☆ Vinted gets july ☆


 Hello peeps! ☆

Hope you doing good :D  

Like I told you in my last post, I ordered already new clothes ... cuz I'm a cloths-horder.... sorry
And right after I finished my post, the postman delivered my vinted order. Thanks man.


I ordered three items from a nice lady.
I finally got my first dungarees
I wish they were a little brighter but I can live with that for now. Eventually I'll bleach it one day... but I don't know.


I've been looking for the perfect plain black heels for a very long time, not too high but not too low either... it's been a hunt...
I also ordered shoe bows from Shein to add them on the plain black pumps. Hope that give them a super cute look.
The cowboy boots are a must have - I think.
Every gal needs some cowboy boots ♥
I had some from Primark, but they are at my parents' house and they had pyramid studs... and unfortunately that doesn't go with the Liz Lisa dress at all.
So I`m very happy, that I have some plain ones as well now.



I only paid 17 bugs for everything together including shipping. Thats a total steal.


That's all for today, wish you a nice day ♥


xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...