Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2023

Oktober Mercari order 👻

 

Hello peeps !

These are my products I first ordered, but some pieces get cancelled.
By the way, I started this post at the beginning of October. That's why I can already tell you what was canceled here. I really wanted something in red ... and guess what piece were cancelled first. Right ... the only thing in red.


 

 

Nr.1


Nr. 2 & 3

The fact that the knitted sweater was canceled makes me very, very sad. It was so perfect and it took me many hours to search for it.


Nr.4



I chose these things as replacements.

A brand new GOLDS Infinity bag?! omg. I was so surprised when I saw this. I already have a dress with these pattern like these from the bow. This will be a perfect match.


I also ordered these skirt/skort. I saw the matching blouse on Natsumi ♥ and I fell in love. I orderd the blouse, but I have to big boobs ... this shortens the blouse a little bit too much for my liking, so I think the skirt/skort in the same matirial make the blouse look longer on me. And I love the design so much.

 I'm not sure if I've posted my "fall wish list" yet (because it takes too long to find the perfect pictures...lol), but I really want to recreate a look of the wonderful Zhizhi. So I order this cute dress... It wasn't easy to find an old school floralprint dress. And this one is a bit too damaged for my taste... especially for the price (over 10 bugs) But... It was the best one I could find and I will try to fix the damage to the dress ( if it... arrive)

 



The two dresses cam accidentally ... haha 

I saw these two and fell in love. I had no chance to pass on the dresses.You can also see, that the Glamorous Jane dress has still there tags on. It was a good deal.

 

Update Okt.05.2023

These are definitely the items I will get very soon.



As much I love summer ... I need a inspo for autumn. I hope the Popteen mag from october 2010 will do the job.


Now I just wait for my last items to arrive at the main warehouse.


xoxo
Tamiko


1 Kommentar:

  1. I loooove what you bought!! Every single item is so cute <3 and I LOVE that now we can match <3 <3 I can't wait to see your fits!!! <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...