Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020

HELLO ? IS THIS ON?

 

 Hello Peeps ! 

Hope everyone is okay? 

Well, today I wanna start my blog. The time is really random. But 2020 was a crazy and sad year and in order of that I came back to gyaru. I remember when I first start with gyaru in 2011. At this Point I was eighteen and the fashion was fun. Every Time when I tried a new outfit or a new make-up style, I was happy. And I try to catch a little bit of this magic for the new year.

For those cuties who don´t know me, I´m Tamiko also known as Tamy Anansi at the Internet/Instagram ... But on this blog I will only post Gyaru stuff so I decided to start a brand new one.


Oh yeah and I write in english ... kinda  ( I try my best for you) So please don't judge me for my english if its bad, the last time I use it was in the middle school.

Okay, so let´s start!


Today was a very tired day. I am sick at the moment and I have to walk a lot for my health. On saturday 12th december a emergency brought me to the hospital. I lost my balance sense on the right side and I was in panik. I never have had such a expirence befor, and I hope I never have to go through something like this again. So like I said, I have to walk a lot, so my mom and I had taken a walk.

It was sunny and we saw sheeps! I love sheeps. They are so cute and fluffy.

After that, my mom had bake a "Linzer Torte" (It's A traditional cake from austria). 


I washed my hair and tried to do my make-up. I´m not super happy about the result but for the long time I didn't do it ... Its okay. 

 
~ ~ ~ bare face 👹~ ~ ~   vs.  ~ ~ ~ glam face  😚~ ~ ~
 
👗 ~ 💕 ~ OUTFIT CHECK ~ 💕 ~ 👗

Here is my outfit of the day. It's very simple, but I like it. 

Jacket : Primark
Top: NoName
Skirt: Tally Weijl
Socks: Primark

! Point !

Accesoires

Earring: clairs

Necklace(chain) : clairs

Necklace with bow: ebay



That´s all for now. Tomorrow I wanna do my Nails ! So stay tuned. 

xoxo 

Tamiko 😘

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mercari Spring Order 🛍️

Hello peeps ! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ I just wanna show you my recent spring order from mercari, And by the way this is my "system" how I orde...