Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2020

NEW CIRCLE LENSES ♥

 Hello Peeps! 

My new circle lenses came today! I was so excited when the doorbell rang. My dad thinks I'm a little bit crazy but thats okay. I helped him to clean his hall for two or three hours, after that I was so trired.

Tomorrow is Christmas!!! OMG! Can't believe it ... Times flies by.



So here is a little review about the lenses. I really like the color. The brightness is beautiful and the comfort of the circle lenses are very good. I always buy my lenses by matlens, they sell nice colors and most of them have strength. Also they based in germany, so I haven't wait for a month or two to arrive.

Here are the grey lenses. The first pic is without any, the second with only one and the third with both circle lenses.

What you think? Do you like grey eyes?

 

Outfit Check

Headband: clairs
Top: Secondhand from Japan
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Tally Weijl


My new lipstick is my new love ... I swear. The color is so pretty. And the pink is not to "bitchy"




So that's all for now. I think I do my nails yet ... finally. xD 


xoxo

Tamiko


2 Kommentare:

  1. that lipstick suits you a lot!! i'm gonna have to try to find a similar colour here (*✧×✧*) i feel like every gal needs a light pink in their collection~~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those grey circle lenses are super beautiful on you! ♡
    I use to have those too and the color is super vibrant. Perfect for any eye color. Your whole look is super pretty ;; <3

    AntwortenLöschen

New in ♥ pompompurin scrunchie

   Hello peeps ! (•‿•) Today I received a package.  and look what was inside! First the ruffle skirt I orderd from aliex and also a little g...