Samstag, 19. Dezember 2020

IS IT CHRISTMAS NOW?

 


Hello Peeps!

Here we go again, hope you doing well and you have a good time. It´s Weekend!


The day was not my best, I´m in a bad condidition, my head hurts and my mental health are kinda broke. As yesterday I have to walk a bit and my sis and mom take me to the sheeps again. And look what we saw! Baby Sheeps!!! 

They are so cute! I know the picture is not the best, but we couldn't go any closer. After the walk we went home and ate the "Linzer Torte" wich my mom bake the day before. ~ It was so yummy! 





 After that I had time to make my glam - and this is the result.



My makeup of the day 😇
Today I was surprisingly happy with my makeup.

~ ~ Outfit Check ~ ~

Pullover: Primark
Necklace: six
Skirt: H&M
Thights: Action
Bracelets: Tally Weijl / Accessorize

At the evening my family and I decided to make our "private christmas market". My mom bought us some mulled wine, (too bad I couldn't drink with my medicine but I had some delicious tea) and my dad have a new fire bowl. We sit together and talk for a while. It was cozy and in my oppinion better than a overflowed market.






Hope we see us tomorrow?
 ... oh yeah I forgot to make my nails today ... upsi


So I promise tomorrow i'll make my nails and we decorate our christmas tree so the next post will be a little bit cooler ~ haha

xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mercari Spring Order 🛍️

Hello peeps ! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ I just wanna show you my recent spring order from mercari, And by the way this is my "system" how I orde...