Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2020

OH CHRISTMAS TREE 🎄

 

Hello Peeps !

Like I said, today is the day to decorate our christmas tree. .... And I done my nails... kinda. 

The sunday, a day like no other. Usually my day to rest but not now. I woke up at 8am and felt bad. I´m tried of being sick.

After breakfast I done my make-up and dress like a christmas elf. Cause I'm in the mood today. I searched a long time for inspiration for christmassy gyaru styles but I couldn't finde something I really, .. truely love. So I ended with this.

~ 🎄 ~ Outfit Check ~ 🎄 ~  

Hat: 1€ Shop
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Primark
Fluffys: NoName // DIY


Time to decorate !!!



my mom troll my photo ... haha

This year our christmas tree is traditionally in red and white and a little bit of silver. I like it so far.

 I´m so sorry this post is so boring, but in times of corona we can't take trips or go to a cafe... Its sad.

Unfortunately I was too lazy to do my nails myself  .... so I just put on some press on nails. They last till tomorrow I belive because the quality of the gluepad ar so bad. But it looks nice on the photo ~ haha


Befor I end this post I show you what contacts I orderd. In my opinion only brown and grey circle lenses looking good on me ... so guss what color I orderd. 

I hope they will come in the next few days ... when I placed the order it said it wouldn't come until after Christmas. Which contact color do you prefer?



Hope you had a nice fourth Advent! See you tomorrow gals! ♥

xoxo
Tamiko


2 Kommentare:

  1. Super cute! I really really like how nice and polished you eye make looks! And you really match your Christmas Tree! 😍🎄♥ So Adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you sweety ♥♥
      I truly love your style! You are a big inspiration for me, so your comment mens so much to me. ♥

      Löschen

egg's beauty 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps !  I found a side that shows the the spring 2011 edition. I stole the pics for my blog ... I'm sorry. But I think it's i...