Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2020

TWO DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

 


Hello Peeps!

Yesterday was a awful day. My heart had hurts all day long and I just slept. But today was a better day! (I done my makeup and dress up, so I can do a OOTD 😇)

I went with my mom and bought me new make-up items and i wrap up the christmas presents. I think this year I´m so extremely late with everything... normally my gifts are preparat, one week before christmas and now there are only two days left! I'm looking forward to Christmas, this feast is something very special for me. When the family comes together and everyone enjoys the time together happily, that's just great.

Like I said, after I did my makeup, my mom and I went in the local drugstore, I only wanted to buy a new SD card but in the first section of the store are the makeup corner and I couldn't walk by. There was also a discount from 25 percent off some pieces ... so ... how should I say no?
So here is my little haul.




 

Yes tomorrow I will do my Nails by myself! And I wanna have red Nails on christmas ... because our christmas tree are red too. I wanted some crystals for my nails but the store hasen´t any... It´s so sad that nail decoration arn´t hyped anymore. (Hope this hype come back one day.)

Make-up of the day
Withe the beautiful lashes from CALA
(not sponsored)



Outfit Check

Cardigan: H&M
Top: H&M
Shorts: C&A
Belt: Tally Weijl

 
~ Point ~


Me in my beloved car ♥ wating for my mom haha .... I'm a little bit confused 😂

 
... buying my favorite ice tea and a pink donut 😍



And like I said I finally wrap all gifts 😜 Now christmas can come.

xoxo
Tamiko

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love love your outfit!! I’ve been obsessed with the cardigan + short shorts combo! \(//∇//)\

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww thank you swetheart ♥ I'm so happy about your comment ♥♥♥

      Löschen

ニコるん Nikorun / Nicole Abe

 Hello peeps! („• ֊ •„) Today I would like to introduce you to Nikorun. I've been browsing through my Ranzuki magazines and really like ...