Samstag, 24. April 2021

New Gal-Nails #001(✧ω✧)




 Hello Peeps ヽ(・∀・)ノ !

 

A few days ago I ordered a polygel set on amazon and when it arrived I had to test it out immediately. In the past I have always lengthened my nails with tips, but since my natural nails have an sticking-problem, the first ones were off again after 2 weeks. I hope that things will get better with the polygel.
So here is my new set:



Amazon link

My test-nail are a little bit wonky



Actually, I wanted to post another outfit, but unfortunately I'm not doing well.
For today, unfortunately, it only stays with my new nails



Oh and I have twitter again.. you can follow me if you want
klick here

xoxo Tamiko 



1 Kommentar:

  1. It's amazing that you can do your own nails! Can't wait to see more of your creations <3

    AntwortenLöschen

ニコるん Nikorun / Nicole Abe

 Hello peeps! („• ֊ •„) Today I would like to introduce you to Nikorun. I've been browsing through my Ranzuki magazines and really like ...