Montag, 26. April 2021

OOTD , new layout for my blog, new profil pic ....


🦩  new 🦩 new 🦩 new 🦩 new 🦩 new🦩  new 🦩 new 🦩

!everything is new!


Hello peeps! (─‿‿─)

Have you seen my new blog style? I wanted something tropical and summer and I love flamingos! They are my favorites so far. (and forever I think ... hihi) (*≧ω≦*)


So, yesterday I have finally make a outfit with my diy-shirt! At this moment I hate my body ... I have to lose 5 kg ... damn corona ... I want to go to the gym ... exercise at home is not for me ... after 30 minutes I'm sitting at my computer and do everything but no training ... I'm so inconsistent. (So please ignore my bellyfat for the next few months... I try my best to workout and eat healthy.

 


✧ ⭒ Y e s t e r d a y s  C o r d ⭒ ✧


top: diy

shorts: newyorker 

belt: d.i.a 

pumps: deichmann


(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✧ ⭒ P o i n t   ~  M a k e u p ⭒ ✧


Oh man, ... my blog posts are so short ...
but at the moment in germany everything is boring ... the most stores are closed, meeting with friends are not allowed and its f*cking cold ... ( ̄  ̄|||)

If you have any idea what I should write in the future let me know it.

Stay safe gals 

xoxo
Tamiko



2 Kommentare:

  1. Aaaah I love love love this outfit so much! I know I mentioned it before but I really love how you created this top. Will you be doing more DIYs in future? *3*

    And I think short posts are totally fine! IT reminds me of the good old blog days <3333

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you (*♡∀♡) ! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) ! That makes me so happy, you are always so motivating ♥ Yes, i wana do more diys in the future, I already have plans but I wait for a couple materials.

      Löschen

Mercari Spring Order 🛍️

Hello peeps ! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ I just wanna show you my recent spring order from mercari, And by the way this is my "system" how I orde...