Mittwoch, 21. April 2021

NEW OOTD and my order


 Hello peeps ♥  (⌒ω⌒)ノ

finally I have time to blog. After a long time I´m back ! Germany is already (or still) in lockdown ...It´s getting annoying. Yesterday I finally put on make-up again and put on an outfit that is well worth seeing.

Yes, it's still very cold here ... I finally want summer. ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

Vest: Tally Weijl
Top: Kik
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: NewYorker
Shoes: H&M
(◕‿◕)♡



In the evening I had the glorious idea of ​​a d.i.a. sewing inspired top. If you like, I can make a separate post about the creation. (I'm almost done with the top)



And last but not least .... I ordered a bunch of nail stuff on shein. Can't wait to receive it.



I know this post is very short but I haven't much to do... beside my uni stuff. .... sorrrrry (# ̄ω ̄) 



xoxo   Tamiko
(≧▽≦)/

1 Kommentar:

  1. Yessss I love this ootd! That fur jacket is super cute. I didn't realise shein sold nail stuff! I must check it out!

    AntwortenLöschen

see you soon 🫶🏼

   I'm in Leipzig for a few days at the book fair. I'll get in touch with you when I'm back 🫶🏼 xoxo Tamiko