Mittwoch, 28. April 2021

My april orders



 Hello peeps! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

It is time to show you what I have indulged myself this month.
A special thanks to Emi, ... because of your very lovely post a couple days ago I got to know "buyee" and now my money is on the way to japan (〃>_<;〃) ... lol

At first I only wanted to check the site for inspo (for my new diy projects) but then I found these cute Stuff and it was very cheap (before the fee and shipping  (。T ω T。)  )
Seriously ... I don't know about the real shipping costs right now ...
but I hope they are not to high.

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ) but what can you do? ... it´s Ma*rs and GARULA  (*♡∀♡)

I looked for d.i.a , but I was scared that my hips and boobs are too big, so I remembered about GARULA (my Loveeee!!!) Back in 2012/13 I saw some pictures from Yumachi in GARULA an from there on I was hopless in love ... sorry d.i.a I love you 2 but I´m to big
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

So I buy me four new(ish) Items and a egg magazin.
The Ma*rs dress should still have the tags on it. So it is kinda new.

Everyone who has shopped before at "buyee" knows that it is nowreaking not to know if the seller is accepting the purchase or not...
At this moment only one seller has shipped the item to the main  warehouse ... I´m so exited that I have to check twice a day about the status.
o(>< )o 

 

 
 
1. GARULA top white |2. GARULA top apricot | 3.  Ma*rs dress + cardigan | 4. Ma*rs top
 
I think I have a new boom about the neon-peach color, when I was looking around I saw a super cool Top in neon-peach and leopard print ... but it was about 30€ (without fee and shipping)... for a worn Top ... srsly ... but from then it stays on my mind ... like a crush... I think I have to diy it....

 
5. egg magazin from april (2005 I think) ♡( ◡‿◡ )
 
And my SHEIN order
you already seen it in a couple posts before... but I included it anyway

 
And new ext from Amazon
And nothing is here 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。  .... hate to wait ~ lol
 
 

This is my last order for april but I will show you my wishlist for the next month very soon. So don't forget to check my blog !


xoxo
Tamiko



1 Kommentar:

  1. AAAAAAAAAH I love love love the stuff you are buying from mercari! Honestly, I am both happy and also wish that I didn't discover mercari because I'm so poor now lol. Can't wait to see your coords with them all <33333

    AntwortenLöschen

egg's beauty 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps !  I found a side that shows the the spring 2011 edition. I stole the pics for my blog ... I'm sorry. But I think it's i...