Dienstag, 1. März 2022

Mercari Order (´♡‿♡`)


 
Hello peeps !
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
 
Today I wanna show you my mercari order.  
The good thing is, five from six items are already safe, and three of them are shipt. I'm so excited to get the packed, I didn't get a d.i.a belt but got a skinny lip instead.
My d.i.a belt is at my parents house ... and my next visit isn't until April ... (That annoys me)

But enough "mimimi" (˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )
Let's get to the really important issues. 

( ̄▽ ̄)ノmy order  (*ΦωΦ*)
 

1. Tralala skirt with shorts | 2. GOLDS Infinity dress |
3. Skinny lip belt | 4. Tralala belt | 5. Starbucks sakura thermos
( 6. Tralala blouse  -  Don't think the seller is active.)
 
 1. Tralala skirt with shorts
 
2. GOLDS Infinity dress

3. Skinny lip belt

4. Tralala belt

5. Starkbucks sakura thermos

Funny story behind the thermos. I was looking for a cute mug from Starbucks and I stumbled over the new 2022 Starbucks sakura collection. But here in Germany we have no opetuity to order the sakura collection... and the etsy sellers want like 90€ for a freaking mug. No thanks ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

All in all I paid around 100€ for all items (without shipping )
When the package arrives, I will of course show you the things in more detail. But now it's time to wait.

It's sad, but I think I can give up on the dream of this cute Tralala blouse. The seller does not respond.

(6. Tralala blouse)

UPDATE: March 02 2022 The seller of the blouse responded 
(°◡°♡)



Bye bye money (`°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

 

xoxo
Tamiko


 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ahh the tralala belt is so cute!! Great finds 😍

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh nice haul! the SkinnyLip belt is so iconic *_* and I like the Starbucks sakura collection too, but it's very expensive to get it as you say T__T... so that thermos is very pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mercari Spring Order 🛍️

Hello peeps ! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ I just wanna show you my recent spring order from mercari, And by the way this is my "system" how I orde...