Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2023

New Lashes + Alba Rosa Tops


 Hello peeps! ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ

Short update, I order myself some new lashes... searching for so long, for a style like this. And I found some cute "Alba Rosa" shirts. They are definitely fake. But who cares ... I dont wanna spend 30€ for a simple top withe a hibscus flower on it that just says Alba Rosa. This Top cost me around 6€ and at least I cant wear it this year anyway ... cuz ... It is so freaking cold already in germany.




Now I'm currently waiting for four pieces. You maybe remember the two circle lenses I already ordered in september from aliexpress.
I'm really looking forward to the things arriving.


 



xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...