Samstag, 7. Oktober 2023

Ranzuki Fashion Scanns [Sep 2010]


Hello peeps! 

Today I wanna upload some fashion scans from the Ranzuki magazine september 2010 issue.
I put them together as double pages. I think this is a little bit better for my blog. I dont like my postings being to long. But let me know if you want them in single pages. These are definitely not all fashion pages from the mag, so I uploade many more in the futer. It is a win-win situation, for you - because you dont need to buy the magazine, and for me - I have my outfit inspiration online and dont need to worry if my issue gets lost. 

Here are the front page.

Ranzuki September 2010










xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

  1. Gosh I need this issue in my collection!!! So much cool inspoooo *A* thank you so much for sharing!! Maxi dresses are such a mood for me lately <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...