Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2023

Outfit planning

Hello peeps! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

This is my first time I plan an outfit (⚆ᗝ⚆) unbelievable !
The last time I wrote you a post, I told you about browsing through old gyaru blogs.
And I found a cute outfit on sweetheartfashion blog from Zhizhi.
Most of the time I see great outfit photos, but never have the right clothes. But this time I discovered something similar in my closet.


This is the picture I saw. The dress could be from Cecil McBee like mine, but I saw other brands with the same pattern.
I have already ordered a similar hat. But I'm not sure if it suits me.
The only thing I don't have are the boots.
 
 

Turtleneck sweater : Primark
Dress: Cecil McBee
Bag: kik
Thights : ?

Acces
Earrings: Trendsgal
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Sunglasses: ?

Tomorrow will be a very cold day, so maybe I can already wear it.

xoxo
Tamiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...