Mittwoch, 2. März 2022

Decoden my y2k camera

Hello peeps ! 
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

I've always wanted to decoden something, but I was never sure what.
My old digital camera from the early 2000s fell into my hands while cleaning up.
And since I hardly used it anyway, it became my first victim.

It actually took me a few hours to do it, but it was also very meditative at the same time.
(And I'm sure it was just my perfectionism that took me so long)

٩( ᗒᗨᗕ )۶



At first I wasn't really sure how to start. But once you get started, everything goes by itself.


And this is the end result. I'm very happy with it.

(灬♥ω♥灬)



Here are some inspo-pics from pinterest, that helped me a lot.






xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...