Sonntag, 6. März 2022

March Gets

 

Hello Peeps!
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

 Today is the day, I show you what I shop the other day.
are you excited? I am
ヽ (°◇° )ノ hihi


I was so happy when I found Pockys at our grocery store!
That's crazy xD
And the Monster Energy can is actually more for aesthetics than something I enjoy drinking. But - look at this design - can't resist ... 

And some Hello Kitty stuff from a cheap Store ♥


I actually was on the hunt for new DIY-Stuff. And like you see, I found a lot.


I plan a lot of new DIY projects on my blog so stay tuned. I already started with a Ma*rs inspired necklace. I will blogg about it in my next post.
I treat myself with some candy ... I'm obsessed with strawberry flavoured gums.
 

Now to my new fashion pieces

A new Guess travel bag I found them in TKmaxx for only 50 bucks - normally bags in this size cost around 150€ from Guess so this is a steal.
I also got a beauty bag from Guess...yes Guess has been my favorite brand for a few years.
And some real sterling silver earrings gold plated.

When it comes to jewelry, I'm a real magpie. I don't really like costume jewellery, I've only bought sterling silver for years. Because I know that you get something out of it the longest. But from time to time it can also be cheap jewelry when it has to be unusual accessories.



So that's it for now from me. The month has only just started but I already have no money haha 


xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...