Freitag, 4. März 2022

New extensions order

 

♥ Hello Peeps! ♥
(=^・ω・^=)

 I'm so sorry, it is so late but I was shopping all day long haha. (my kind of workout on free days)
And actually I wanted to write about my last Amazon order this morning. ... sorry I forgot about it.
But I have exciting news: I finally ordered me some new extens.

 And not only one pack... no no ... I ordered a couple of nice stuff.
~(≧ω≦)~

For the first time in my gal history I'm going to try a half wig.  No really! I didn't know about this type of hairpiece for a very long time, but I like the idea that I can still leave most of my real hair uncovered.
I hope I have choose the right color ... I'm a little bit nervous.

Besides the half wig I also have ordered clip in bangs (so I don't have to cut my hair for a cute bangs style), a clip-in set of 60cm straight hair (not real Remy) and a set of 45 cm curls.


My curling iron is a little bit broken (sometime it works, sometimes it don't.) So I hope I can nicely blend my real hair into the synthetic hair.

Sorry Girls ... I have to go to bed .... tomorrow I have to work.
but tomorrow there will be a very special post! I promise.


xoxo
Tamiko


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...