Donnerstag, 3. März 2022

Food Haul of the week + Udon soup recipe

 

Hello Peeps!

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

 I did my weekly food shopping on monday and visit the local asian shop near my apartment on tuesday.
For the most people, it's probably not interesting what a gal eats. But I try my best to live a gal life at the moment. I can't really find a diary about "Gyarus food" or "What I eat in a week" like we see from superstars on YouTube. So gals, if you see this post, feel invitedt to join the "Gyarus-Food-Diary".

In addition to my sports nutrition, I would like to try many new Japanese recipes in the near future. (Generally asian cuisine actually.)

So here is my weekly food haul

~~旦_(- ω-`。)
 
 
 My healthy food: 1.salad | 2. cucumber | 3. blueberries
4. strawberries | 5. grapes


my vices ... (; ̄Д ̄)
1. milk | 2. coffee pads | 3. Kinder chocolate | 4. hanuta
 



Asian food from the normal discounter
1. yumyum noodles | 2.pineapple coconut curry sauce


Some more stuff ...
1. mini mozzarella in heart shape
(•ө•)♡
2. rye bread | 3. harzer cheese

(harzer cheese have many good protein and is low on fat. If you are interested in my weightloss journey, leave a comment.)

And here is my loot from the Asia market... 

1. spring onions | 2. teriyaki mayo | 3. hon mirin cooking sauce
4. sake | 5. oishii icetea (love this drink) | 6. cocunut mochis
7. udon noodles | 8. dashi

I bought all the ingredients for the udon miso soup. Of course, the most expensive part was the sake.

 


And don't forget the miso paste ... upsi  '(゚▽゚)'

Last but not least I bought carrots and hummus.



Now to the recipe I tried for the first time.
I try my best to explain it in a way that everyone can understand. 

What you need:

2 servings of udon noodles
(300 g silken tofu)
1L of water + 1 bag of Instant Dashi
2 tbsp miso paste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp mirin
1 tablespoon sake
2 spring onions

Yeah .... you see right, I forgot to buy tofu ...


First, it is best to cut the spring onions into fine slices.
Next, I first fried the 2 tablespoons of miso paste and gradually added water so that there were no lumps.

After that I added the instant dashi. And let it cook for a moment.

When the water is boiling, you can add the udon noodles.
Since they only have to cook for 3 minutes, I have already added the spring onions.


After 3 minutes, I turned the heat down and tasted the soup with the provided
1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp mirin, 1 tablespoon sake




After a total of 15 minutes cooking time, my first udon noodles ever are ready to eat.
And this is my result:



xoxo
Tamiko



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...