Donnerstag, 17. März 2022

New gets + Aliexpress JK bag



°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°  Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
 
My JK bag is finally here!
Jeah I know ... it's a while ago since it's came in the mail but like I told you ... i was sick and couldn't blog in this time. But now I have more then ever to write about.
 



In my pusheen mystorieboxes I had three different ones.you can see one of them on my bag already.and ... shame on me ... I bought a "halloween" pusheen from ebay "Kleinanzeigen" (don't know if there is an english version of ebay classifieds.)  ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌


theoretical they should arrive today or tomorrow.  (*ΦωΦ*)
I love halloween, and I love pusheen ... so I couldn't resist.
I also had a little shopping spree in my favorite second hand store and in a cheap-clothes store where I also got the red checkered pants and the XXXL men-shirt for my DIY.


I finally found white foot warmers. Because I'm just too stingy to spend 17€ on oversized socks.
Now my kogal outfit is nearly completed.
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡





I bought four items for only 10€ in total.And if you remember I was totally in love with a peach colored Garula top, but it didn't arrive .... I was so sad. I will try to make a similar out of the orange top.
I think the whole purchase looks a bit like Garula - what do you think?  ♡^▽^♡

Since my last post was so long, I leave this short. Maybe I post later a second post ... because I'm sick at home ... alone.


xoxo
Tamiko




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...