Montag, 7. März 2022

New hair (*´∀`*)

 

 

Hello Peeps!
(*´∀`*)

guess what arrived today ♥


 A packet full of hair. Haha just kidding, my extensions from amazon came in the mail.
Of cause I have to test them right out of the box. The half wig is way to dark for me
...that makes me so sad  ╥﹏╥


The fake bangs also looks a little bit to dark, but since there are real human hair, I can dye them in every color I want. Good news for me, the 60cm extensions are perfect.And they cost me only 14€. Directly in love  („ಡωಡ„)
 
 
You see, there's too many dark brown hair... and the ends are to redish. 
I send them back ...

But the other stuff looks very nice
.
Can't wait to make super cute codes with my new hair.
 

Two pics with my new 60cm extens.



Sorry for the lame post... I'm so tired at this moment ... I think I getting sick ...
I have so many nice things to blog about, but I'm always to tired to write the post... man
Hope I'm fit very soon.

That's it for today. 


xoxo
Tamiko

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hope you get well soon! The 60cm exte are incredible, you're giving me some very bad ideas 😂🤔

    AntwortenLöschen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...