Freitag, 18. März 2022

Rokku Gyaru (?) CO*DE of the Day

 

Hello peeps !
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

Today I finally felt like putting on some make-up and dressup in rokku gyaru  - kinda 

 

 

 Tshirt - Amisu
Skirt - DIY (post)
Overknee socks - local store
shoes - Primark
Necklace - Aliexpress(?) or Trendsgal
(I'm not sure where I got this necklace from ... its so long ago)
 
(Trendsgal is closed ...)
But I found some earrings with the same cross on Aliexpress.
Do you recognize my new extensions? Love them!!!
💋

↑_(ΦwΦ;)Ψ Sweet Devil
 
 
 
💋  ♡ Point! ♡  💋


 ♛ 🅒 🅞 🅓 🅔 ♛

 

♡ My inspo for this look ♡♡♡

 

Jojo ♡ miss her blog sm
♱♡‿♡♰

 


And some more inspo for you 




 

 

 

 Look what's come with the mail today ♥


ヾ(●ω●)ノ

 my halloween pusheen plushi  (─‿‿─)♡

 

xoxo
Tamiko 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...