Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2023

My first TEMU order! 😱

 

 Hello peeps! 

You heard about TEMU? It's similar to Wish or Aliexpress. And It is now also available in Germany. So ... what can I do? I have to order something to test it. And suprisingly It is already shipped out Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)


This is my order:


Stockings

The main reason why I ordered on TEMU was, because I really need cute white socks, over knees and halterless stockings. And on my way through TEMU I found so much more ... tihihi ヾ(*'▽'*)
There was a big discount on a big amount of items and free shipping. So I don't know how it is when the "festival" is over.

€1,69

€1,48

€1,98

€0,79

€1,98

Belts 

 I found some belts that I've wanted so badly for a long time. But I've been way too stingy up until now. And surprisingly the simple belt is a gyaru must-have .... I found it in so many issues.
The rhinestone belt is a "d.i.a."-look-a-like. And even on Shein, this usually costs around €13,00 -
For 6 bugs, that's a total steal.
€5,98


€1,98

Is this belt a secret must have?


Hair Acces


I wish I had found more cute hair acces....but I can never decide... so I just grabbed the two headbands with bows.
 


DIY Stuff

They have sooooo much DIY stuff! OMG ... thats so crazy. But I had to stop myself. I also deleted all my make-up stuff that I had in my shopping cart.
€1,49

 3x €1,47

 (I ordered 3 of this, cause "1"-Set are 38 pcs and for a long necklace I need more)


 
 €0,89

€0,89

 

 €1,18

Of course I'm aiming for the bows in the set.
But the other beads will be also perfect for my black pearl necklace.

 

Do you ever tried TEMU bevor? 

 

 


xoxo
Tamiko

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ranzuki August 2011 | Scanns

Hello peeps ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Today I scanned my Ranzuki August 2011 magazine for you. I didn't scan the advertisement. You can click on t...